Macon County Senior Services and the Community Resource Center are located at 108 Wayah Street in Franklin, NC. Senior Services offers a variety of programs to help the older adult maintain their independent lifestyle.
The Community Resource Center is a point of access for information in regards to the full range of services offered in the community. Staffed Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. To contact the Resource Center call 828-349-0211.
Programs and services include:
- Adult Daycare
- Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP)
- Senior Protection Program
- S.T.A.R.R. / Project Lifesaver
- Home Delivered Meals
- Congregate Meals
- Caregiver Support
- Senior Tarheel Card
- Information and Assistance
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Senior Aide Job Opportunities
- Health and Wellness Classes
- Macon County Senior News: Crawford Senior Center